Exciting Possibilities in the Cyber Security Market In Healthcare Market & Their Potential
North America Dominates Major Share in Cyber Security in Healthcare Market
Geographically, North America held the major share of the Healthcare cyber security market in 2017, and it is still expected to lead the market for the forecast of period 2018 to 2023. The presence of medical and healthcare infrastructure, high spending on healthcare information technology and presence of pharmaceutical and medical device companies has driven the growth of the cyber security market in healthcare in North America.. The cyber security in healthcare market in Asia-Pacific is growing at a rapid pace. This is due to investment in improvement in healthcare industry, in countries of China, Japan, and India.
Selected Solution Analysis Done in the Full Report:
The Cyber Security in Healthcare Market is categorized into solution type, application and geography. In the solution type segment, risk identity and access management segment is the fastest growing segment. . Today, advancement in technology has made possible to overcome data thefts in healthcare organizations. The high adoption of premier security has helped the organizations from data loss prevention, and endpoint protection. Cyber security has prevented multi-stage attacks in sensitive data.
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Full Report
- Increasing use of portable devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops in healthcare organizations is enhancing growth of the cyber security solution in healthcare industry.
- Growing development on online customized applications for healthcare apps developed by third party developers is increasing in marketplace. When the vulnerabilities are found in applications, it takes more than a month to develop, test and implement code fixes. This led the visibility of web application for attackers for months, and opened opportunities for the competitors to work upon on it.
- Imperva SecureSphere Web Application Firewall (WAF) security based software came up with its defending model for web application attacks, protecting from account access and technical attacks like SQL injections. This implementing a WAF enables the healthcare organization to virtually patch application vulnerabilities to reduce the exposure time from months to days and that has led to its adoption in health care.
To access/purchase the full report, click the link below:
Key Players of the Cyber Security in Healthcare MarketThe key players operating in the healthcare cybersecurity include IBM, Cisco, MacAfee, Symantec, FireEye, and Trend Micro Inc. Increasing amount of electronic medical record has become highly sensitive. IBM’s cyber security came up with an optimized existing applications to address the cyber threats with open cloud security solution named as CISOs tools. Trend Micro Inc., is known for its solutions like ensure compliance, provide authorised access to key data, prevent data leaks, evolve and enforce data security policies. These set of solutions will help you to secure web based applications, virtual environments, and sensitive data adds to the challenge.
The Fiber Optics Market is Segmented as Indicated Below:
The growing malware techniques of cyber threats will drive the demand for cyber security in healthcare market.
A.Cyber Security Market in Healthcare By Solution
1.Solution Component 2.Health care Cyber Security Solutions3.Breach Detection Solutions4.Data Loss Protection Solutions5.Risk and Compliance Solutions
B.Cyber Security Market in Healthcare By Application
1.Infrastructure Security2.Endpoint Security3.Application Security4.Mobile Security5.Transaction Security6.Risk & Compliance7.Identity & Access Management8.IoT Security9.Data Security
C.Cyber Security in Healthcare By End-User
D.Cyber Security in Healthcare Market By Geography (16+ countries)E.Cyber Security in Healthcare Market EntropyF.Company Profile:
1.Paulo Alto2.Northrop Grumma3.Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.4.Oracle Corporation5.ID Experts6.MedCrypt7.Cylera8.Health Linkage9.Company 910.Company 10
More than 10 companies are profiled in this report
G. Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the report?
The Cyber Security in Healthcare Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Category2. Market Trends3. Manufacturer Landscape4. Distributor Landscape5. Pricing Analysis6. Top 10 End User Analysis7. Product Benchmarking8. Product Developments9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis10. Patent Analysis11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)12. Country level Analysis (15+)13. Competitor Analysis14. Market Shares Analysis15. Value Chain Analysis16. Supply Chain Analysis17. Strategic Analysis18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis19. Opportunity Analysis20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography, or application–based reports in Cyber Security in Healthcare Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:1.Americas Cyber Security in Healthcare Market (2018–2023) 2.Europe Fiber Cyber Security in Healthcare Market Market (2018–2023) 3.Asia-Pacific Cyber Security in Healthcare Market (2018–2023) 4.Cyber Security in Healthcare Market By Solution (2018–2023) 5.Cyber Security in Healthcare Market By Application (2018–2023)6.Cyber Security in Healthcare Market By End-User (2018–2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customizations:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.2. Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, and value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team. We can also provide you with a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Sales ManagerEmail 1: email@example.comOr Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.orgContact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply–demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.