Blockchain In Automotive Forecast (2018-2023)
Americas to Dominate the Share and Growth in the Blockchain in Automotive Market:
Geographically, Americas is the leading market in terms of adoption of blockchain technology in the automotive industry. The U.S. has the highest number of automotive companies that have adopted blockchaintechnology. Europe is the next leading marketplace, Germany leading the market in the adoption of high-technological-based cars. With automobiles becoming largely automatic and more software oriented, the automotive industry is entering a new age of digitization. In our field of vision, this is where the blockchain revolution can be a pivotal enabler of change.
Selected Application Analysis Done in the Full Report:
Blockchain technology is rapidly progressing in the field of research with the potential for diversity and innovation application in automotive industry. Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) are mapping connected cars, for real time monitoring, auditability, and scalability which are the key factors favoring blockchain technology market. Autonomous connected cars, vehicles built with cyber security have come together with the cause of organizing into IoT suppliers around the new era of blockchain powered cases. Based on block chain technology, the functional areas that lead in automotive industry are smart manufacturing, connected living, IoT and connected insurances.
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Full Report
- Automotive OEMs mainly employ blockchain technology in financial applications. However, this is expected to extend to serviceable areas such as smart manufacturing and connected cars in the near future.
- The collaboration of Renault with Microsoft and VISEO is an advantage for the market. The team has created a prototype for a digital car maintenance book using the Microsoft Azure Blockchain Technology. It enables the saving of ‘‘all vehicular statistics in a streamlined, tamper-proof, and secure digital car maintenance book.’’.
- People are concerned about service centres and garages fitting counterfeit spare parts into their vehicle. A Blockchain-based system will help the service centre, or the car manufacturer and the customer to trace the provenance of spare parts in every step of the supply chain, thus reducing the damage to brand reputation.
To access/purchase the full report, click the link below:
Key Players of the Blockchain in Automotive Market:IBM, Microsoft, Cybercar, Movimento Inc., and Navdy Inc., are the foremost players in the blockchain automotive market. There is an ecosystem where companies are working in partnership with each other to develop Blockchain technology. For example, Ford is teaming up with BMW, Volkswagen, Tesla, Audi, and Volvo, while Google has partnered with BMW, General Motors, Audi, and Volkswagen. IBM, Microsoft, Cybercar, Navdy Inc., and Moviemento Inc. lead the market, providing mobility, sales services & finance, supply chain, manufacturing and telematics services in the automotive industry.
The Blockchain in Automotive Market Is Segmented as Indicated Below:
The growing popularity of IoT adoption and data storage services in developed countries will promote the growth of the Blockchain in Automotive Market.
A.Blockchain in Automotive Market – By Type
1.Public Blockchain2.Blockchain3.Others (Consortium/Hybrid Blockchain)
B.Blockchain in Automotive Market – By Application
1.Manufacturing2.Automotive Financing3.Automotive Title Transfer 4.Smart contracts5.Infotainment6.Telematics
6.1 Software-Based Navigation6.2 Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V) Communications
7.IoT8.Insurance9.Fleet Management10.Safety and Security11.Others
C.Blockchain in Automotive Market – By Geography (16+ countries)D.Blockchain in Automotive Market EntropyE.Company Profiles
1.Mesosphere2.Accenture3.Intel4.BlockCypher, Inc.5.Digitalx Ltd.6.Linux Foundation7.Company 78.Company 89.Company 910.Company 10More than 10 companies are profiled in this report
G. Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the report?
The Blockchain in Automotive Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product CategorY2. Market Trends3. Manufacturer Landscape4. Distributor Landscape5. Pricing Analysis6. Top 10 End User Analysis7. Product Benchmarking8. Product Developments9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis10. Patent Analysis11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)12. Country level Analysis (15+)13. Competitor Analysis14. Market Shares Analysis15. Value Chain Analysis16. Supply Chain Analysis17. Strategic Analysis18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis19. Opportunity Analysis20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography, or application–based reports in Blockchain in Automotive Market?Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:1. Americas Block Chain in Automotive Market (2018–2023) 2. Europe Block Chain in Automotive Market (2018–2023) 3. Asia-Pacific Big Block Chain in Automotive Market (2018–2023) 4. Type Block Chain in Automotive Market (2018–2023) 5. Application Block Chain in Automotive Market (2018–2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customizations:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.2. Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, and value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team. We can also provide you with a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat ReddySales ManagerEmail 1: email@example.comOr Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.orgContact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply–demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.