A Glimpse of What Lies Ahead for the Cyber Security Market
North America will dominate Cyber Security Market
North America will dominate Cyber Security Market during the forecast period. This is due to the presence of prominent players who offer services to all the sectors in the region. Increasing awareness of cyber security among the organisations will drive the growth of the cyber security solutions in the forecast period. Asia Pacific is expected to be fastest growing region during the forecast period. Countries such as China and India are now using digitization, this would increase the cybercrime activities , so both Chinese and Indian governments are building a cybersecurity policy that will curb cybercrimes in the region. This factor will drive the demand for cyber security regulations which will in turn propel the growth of cyber security market.
Selected Regulatory Analysis Done in the Full Report:
The aerospace and defence sector will have the largest share in the Cyber Security Market during the forecast period, as critical data u that is susceptible to threats is used in this segment.. The other sectors such as government, banking, financial services, IT, and Telecom will also have considerable growth in the market.
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- Rising cases of cybe-crimes and the popularity of cloud security will propel the demand for cyber protection.
- Increasing popularity of digitization has compelled organisations to rely on digitized information. This factor drives the demand for cyber security during the forecast period.
- Increasing number of government regulations regarding data security and privacy will enhance the growth of cyber security services.
- Demand for integrated cyber solutions will propel the growth of the Cyber Security Market during the forecast period.
To access/purchase the full report, click the link below:https://industryarc.com/Report/15646/cyber-security-market.html
Key Players of the Cyber Security Market :The key players of the Cyber Security Market include Intel Security, Symantec Corporation, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Intel Security recently revealed two new security solutions namely Intel Threat Detection Technology and Intel Security Essentials. Symantec Corporation provides an understanding of the treat landscape to the organisations so that they can defend themselves from the attacks. Hewlett Packard Enterprise helps organisations in keeping pace with new cyber threats through adaptive models.
The Cyber Security Market is Segmented as Indicated Below:
Growth in cloud based security solutions will drive the demand for the internet security software in the forecast period.
A. Cyber Security Market By Services 1. Managed Services2. Professional Services
B. Cyber Security Market By Solution 1. Identity and Access Management (IAM)2. Risk and Compliance Management3. Encryption4. Data Loss Prevention (DLP)5. Unified Threat Management (UTM)6. Firewall7. Antivirus/Antimalware8. Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS)9. Security and Vulnerability Management10. Disaster Recovery11. Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) Mitigation12. Web Filtering13. Others
C. Cyber Security Market By Type of Security1. Network Security2. Endpoint Security3. Application Security4. Cloud Security5. Wireless Security6. Others
D. Cyber Security Market By Deployment1. Cloud2. On-Premises
E. Cyber Security Market By Organisation Size 1. Small and Medium Enterprises (SMES)2. Large Enterprises
F. Cyber Security Market By End User 1. Aerospace and Defence2. Government3. Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)4. IT and Telecom5. Healthcare6. Retail7. Manufacturing8. Others
G. Cyber Security Market By Geography (17+ countries)H. Cyber Security Market Entropy
I. Company Profiles1.Intel Security2. Symantec Corporation3. Hewlett-Packard Enterprise4. International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation5. Cisco Systems, Inc.6. Rapid7, Inc.7. EMC RSA8. Fireeye, Inc.9. Trend Micro, Inc.10. Sophos Ltd.
More than 10 companies are profiled in this report
I. Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the report?
The Cyber Security Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories2. Market Trends3. Manufacturer Landscape4. Distributor Landscape5. Pricing Analysis6. Top 10 End User Analysis7. Product Benchmarking8. Product Developments9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis10. Patent Analysis11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)12. Country level Analysis (15+)13. Competitor Analysis14. Market Shares Analysis15. Value Chain Analysis16. Supply Chain Analysis17. Strategic Analysis18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis19. Opportunity Analysis20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography, or application–based reports in Cyber Security ?
Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:1. Cyber Security Market (2018-2023) 2. Europe Cyber Security Market (2018-2023) 3. Asia Pacific Cyber Security Market (2018-2023) _ 4. North America Cyber Security Market (2018-2023) 5. Rest of the world Cyber Security Market (2018-2023)6. Managed Services Cyber Security Market (2018-2023)7. Professional Services Cyber Security Market (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customizations:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.2. Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, and value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team. We can also provide you with a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat ReddySales ManagerEmail 1: email@example.comOr Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.orgContact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply–demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.