A Close Look At The Latest Research Trends Within The Cyber Insurance Market
North America Dominates the Cyber Insurance Market:
North America will dominate the Cyber Insurance Market during the forecast period. The mandatory legislation regarding the cyber security in many US states has led to the emergence of cyber coverage. The cyber insurance industry in the US has become mature. Asia Pacific is expected to show a significant growth during the forecast period due to the increase in ransomware attacks. Australia is also expected to show a similar growth due to the rise in the usage of cloud computing technology and the use of mobile devices that have increased the demand for data protection.
Selected Regulatory Analysis Done in the Full Report:
The Banking Financial Services and Insurance(BFSI) has the largest growth in the Cyber Insurance Market as these companies are prone to cyber-attacks. The retail and manufacturing industries will have the fastest growth during the forecast period due to more cyber challenges in the industry such as digital supply chain management and online operations.
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Full Report
- Growing cyber-attacks in many organisations will enhance the demand for the cyber security insurance.
- Increase in the levels of liability and legislative developments propel the growth of cyber insurance risk assessment.
- Growth of the healthcare industry drives the demand for cyber liability insurance policies.
- Growth of banking financial services and insurance will drive the growth of the cyber insurance market.
- Mandatory legalizations about cyber security spurs the demand for cyber insurance.
To access/purchase the full report, click the link below:
Key Players of the Cyber Insurance Market :The key players of the cyber insurance market include American International Group, Chubb Limited, XL Group Ltd, and AXIS Capital Holdings Ltd. American International Group has recently announced the launching of Cyber Edge Plus, a policy that provides clients with primary insurance protection against cyber risks. Chubb Limited provides services to protect business from cyber risks. It covers data loss and restoration. XL Group Ltd has launched cyber risks insurance solutions to serve mid and large sized companies across various industries. AXIS Capital Holdings partners with organisations across all the sectors in validating assumptions and targeting growth in areas where risks are being investigated.
The Cyber Insurance Market is Segmented as Indicated Below:
Growing interest and awareness about cyber insurance will propel the growth of the Cyber Insurance Market.
A. Cyber Insurance Market By Organisation Site 1. . Small and Medium Enterprises (SMES)2. . Large Enterprises
B. Cyber Insurance Market By Type of Coverage 1. Introduction2. First-Party Coverage2.1. Crisis Management2.2. Cyber Extortion2.3. Data Asset Protection2.4. Network Business Interruption3. Third-Party Coverage3.1. Network Security Liability3.2. Privacy Liability
C. Cyber Insurance Market By Industry Vertical1. Healthcare2. Transportation3. Financial Services4. Retail5. Information Technology and Services6.. Power Generation7.. Infrastructure8. Others
D. Cyber Insurance Market By Geography (17+ countries)E. Cyber Insurance Market Market EntropyF. Company Profiles1. American International Group2. Chubb Limited3. XL Group Ltd4. AXIS Capital Holdings Ltd.5. Beazley Insurance Co.6. Travelers Companies Inc.7. CNA Financial Corp.8. Allied World Assurance Co.9. Liberty Mutual Group 10. BCS Insurance Company
More than 10 companies are profiled in this report
G. Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the report?
The Cyber Insurance Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories2. Market Trends3. Manufacturer Landscape4. Distributor Landscape5. Pricing Analysis6. Top 10 End User Analysis7. Product Benchmarking8. Product Developments9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis10. Patent Analysis11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)12. Country level Analysis (15+)13. Competitor Analysis14. Market Shares Analysis15. Value Chain Analysis16. Supply Chain Analysis17. Strategic Analysis18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis19. Opportunity Analysis20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography, or application–based reports in Cyber Insurance Market?Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:1. Cyber Insurance Market (2018-2023) 2. North America Cyber Insurance Market (2018-2023) 3. Europe Cyber Insurance Market (2018-2023) 4. Asia Pacific Cyber Insurance Market (2018-2023) 5. Rest of the world Cyber Insurance Market (2018-2023)6. Healthcare Cyber Insurance Market (2018-2023)7. Transportation Cyber Insurance Market (2018-2023)8. Financial services Cyber Insurance Market (2018-2023)9. Retail Cyber Insurance Market (2018-2023)10. Information Technology and Services Cyber Insurance Market (2018-2023) 11. Power Generation Cyber Insurance Market (2018-2023) 12. Infrastructure Cyber Insurance Market (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customizations:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.2. Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, and value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team. We can also provide you with a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an e-mail to email@example.com to learn more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat ReddySales ManagerEmail 1: firstname.lastname@example.orgOr Email 2: email@example.comContact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply–demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.